Friday 24 March 2017

Script

       PS4 advert




The boy is sitting in the living room on his phone while plying a game on his phone. He looks really bored. A close up shot of the boy eyes and close up of the phone screen with the boy playing the game.

Boy
I'm so bored. There is like literally nothing to do.

The boy has look around his bedroom, and tries to find something to entertain him self.

Boy
There be something in here to play with.

The boy finds a PS4 in the wooden box and starts pulling in the socket to the wall.

The boy starts playing on the console and I will get a close up of the ps4 control to show it is a PS4 advert.

I will get a long shot of the boy playing the game on the TV, and he will be facing the back of me.

I will get a close up of his face concentrating on the TV, and I will get a close up of the TV of the game he is playing.

No comments:

Post a Comment